Tuesday, September 18, 2007

School Update

So today I got back my first test.... and I got an A! I am so excited. I have mixed feelings about it though. It was an open book test so that made it easier, but I had been sick all weekend (running a fever of 102°) so I hadn't studied. So I am not sure if I should feel too positive about it. But I am still happy.

Tomorrow I start my Headstart Assistantship, I am a little nervous about it all. And it is funny that I have to be more professional now than I am used too... No more purple hair (at least for now) and I have to take out my nose ring AND my industrial for work only though, not for school. It is just kind of weird. But here are some things that I made for "work". The one is our nametag and the other is our work bag to bring some supplies back and forth if I need to.




I am sure that I will have lots to say after tomorrow, but I thought it was time for an update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails