Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Experientials Vol. 20

Wow this has been a long week already. Today I planned out my next two semesters and really made a tentative plan for the rest of the program. I talked a little bit about what I want to do for my thesis, and it was well received which make me happy. So continuing to prove how artsy, or something, I am my thesis came to me in a dream. Yep, I am dreaming about thesis questions and practicum sites. I think I might be under a little bit of stress. Anyway, I think that I am going to do a heuristic study on therapeutic boundaries, specifically looking at the therapist's emotional boundaries. This would hopefully allow me to be more creative in my process and create a body of artwork as well as a thesis paper.

The next two pieces were part of a dialog in my Multicultural class. The first one was supposed to be about a time in our lives where we first realized differences in people. I really couldn't think of an early time, but I did mine while thinking about racism. The second one was a response to what we talked about in class in regards to these dialogs.





And this piece is one that I did in response to a conversation that I had with a friend. It was a pretty deep emotional conversation and an image similar to this came to mind, but as I continued to think about it, the image contnually evolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails