Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Experientials Vol. 16

I am really a liar it seems... got another one for you today, actually two! So one more day of class left, one final and I will be done with the first semester of grad school. How exciting is that? It has been an amazing 4 months. All the ladies are awesome in the program and we have had some great experiences together, both in the classroom and outside (can't wait to thursday nights celebration in fact!)

So for these two pieces we were read a poem and asked to respond to it. It was about a transcendental guide and this is what i came up with.





So these are a bit darker than most my pieces. I am sure my mood, which is great but drained, had some to do with it, as did some of the imagery in the poem... but none-the-less they are what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails